i know i'm in my own world - it's okay, they know me here.

Sunday, May 14, 2006

Whisked off to Ayr!






Not content with staying in one place for too long,i was whisked off to Scotland yesterday for the day with my auntie and my cousins and a bunch of women/gals i'd never met before in my life!we headed off early to catch the boat over to Stranraer and then got a coach to Ayr.It was basically a shopping day,even though i don't really have any money i still managed to shop - ha ha!To be honest I was more entertained by my cousins and their friends!It was an experience spending the day with 18 and 19 year olds!I hadn't met most of them before so there was that inital 'gotta suss this chick out' kinda thing going on,but by the end of the day they were giving me heaps - bad influence from my cousins!

The pics are of my cousins and their friends,i didn't actually take any of Ayr itself as to be honest it just looks like any other town.It was a long day but a good one,thanks for all the fun gals!

PS - how white am I now?!?!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awwwwww looks like such a fun day!!!!! wish i coulda been there!!!xoxoxo

14 May, 2006 17:45

 

Post a Comment

<< Home