i know i'm in my own world - it's okay, they know me here.

Thursday, May 11, 2006

Easyrider friends

craig,kev and phill.phill is from bradford and he just cracked me up!he has a degree in marine biology (i think!) and he just LOVES his animals!i swear he's david attenborough the 2nd!it was like having our own personal tour guide when we snorkelled the Ningaloo Reef or came across ANY type of animal.i was very impressed by all his knowledge and his obvious passion for wildlife.I got to meet up with him again in Melbourne where we had a great weekend (see blog on melbourne)
christian,me,paula and philip
jenna,gen and kev
philip and christian - the swedes!cool guys,even if they did keep stealing my seat on the bus!they had that ability to switch from swedish to english in a second so you were never quite sure what they were saying around you - sneaky!
me,ashley and paula.ashley was from canada and had such a great sense of humour which came out more and more as the trip went on.it was great as i got to meet up with her again in Brisbane and hang out some more,a really easy person to get on with.
gen and kev,couple from london.again such nice people!such an easy couple to be around and very entertaining!
paula and craig from liverpool.they were travelling along with jenna and the 3 of them together just cracked me up - very funny!just lovely people,totally glad i got to spend time with them.
jenna from liverpool - one of the coolest chick's i met on my travels!she was just awesome,always made me laugh then commented on how much i smiled,but it was because she was around making me smile!she put up with me taking heaps of photos of her and looked after me when i was sick.i was able to stay in contact with her a lot while i moved around oz,even calling her for company when I used to get lost!she became like a little sis to me.love her to pieces!


I thought I would dedicate a blog to some of the guys i met on the easyrider tour as we bonded very quickly - we were together 24/7!they were just the coolest gang to be with and i feel very blessed to have met them all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home