i know i'm in my own world - it's okay, they know me here.

Sunday, April 23, 2006

Happy 19th Birthday Lizzie!!!

A sensible pic!wee lizzie all grown up along with ali.
Dr. Evvvviiiiiillllllll!
Banister dancer!
America's next top models.
No idea what's going on here!
Gonna vom!
A younger lizzie and heather,trying to strangle their big cuz!
Bottoms up!
Baby lizzie with a little jayne
Lizzie,me and ali - these girls used to show me some respect!ha ha!
ali and lizzie - girls with attitude!

This blog is dedicated to my beautiful cousin lizzie because it's her birthday tomorrow - Mon 24th April!So,here we see lizzie through the years from a little bub to the beautiful 19 year old that she is now.Lizzie's always been an awesome chick,and even though she'll always be my 'wee' cousin I see her as an amazing girl who I'm really proud of for taking the scary route of moving to edinburgh for uni, and it's developed her into even more of an awesome chick!

Lizzie,I LOVE the laughs we have and the ridiculous dances and photos shoots and girls nights out and how you make fun of me and get away with it and the deep conversations and just hanging out in general - I just love ya!!!I love being your big cuz!Happy Birthday dahl!!!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh jayne!!!!wow im so touched, thanx so much for doin this!!ahhhh i love ya jayne!!!actually dont know wot else to say except thanku thanku thanku!!!!!ur gettin such a hug when i get back!hehe that first pic of me and ali is hilarious!such wee posers!!and thanx for pickin out some slightly respectable photos, they could have been much worse....lol
Well i have pressies to open so im off!!!thanx again!!!love ya heaps!!!mwah!!hugs and kisses, lizzie xoxoxoxoxoxox

24 April, 2006 09:56

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahahaha!!check out the fotos!!!thats hilairious!would just like to take this opportunity to say a big, HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my lurvly adaorable cous Liz!!enjoy ur bday hun!!!!lots of love, Alixxxx

24 April, 2006 16:55

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You lot are such posers!hahaha
Loving the photos though!
Yeah, a Big happy birthday to my wee but big cous Lizzie!!!
Love ya xoxoxox

29 April, 2006 01:55

 

Post a Comment

<< Home