i know i'm in my own world - it's okay, they know me here.

Friday, April 28, 2006

April in April

beach dancing
thongs for ears!
aussie flag performance
captain australia!
biker chick
aussie surfer!
doin her bit for the country
new 'Target' model
beautiful
surf chick
model extraordinaire!
loving some Coke

As it's nearly the end of April (the month!) and because I miss this chick so much, I thought I'd dedicate a blog all to beautiful April!April was the most photogenic person I met in Oz which is just as well as I did take a tonne of pics of her!She enjoyed making a toast and indulging in some scones with jam and cream - and a cup of tea of course!!

My favourite April quote was on Australia day on the way to the beach when she said:
"even the sound of surf makes me happy" - now that's a true surfer!

Apes,I'll never forget Australia day and our dancing, doing shots of diet coke,making lots of toasts,taking ridiculous photos and just having lots of fun!I miss you soooooo much and I hope I can see you again REALLY soon!it will always be 'all at heart my dear!'.love you xoxoxoxoxoxo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home