i know i'm in my own world - it's okay, they know me here.

Saturday, May 27, 2006

Happy Birthday Jenna!!!




HAPPY BIRTHDAY JENNA!!!

This chick is an absolute legend!She was my highlight of my trip up the west coast,it wouldn't have been as much fun without her!She has this amazing ability of being completely cheeky but adding this little smile afterwards and totally getting away with it!I officially adopted her as my little sister and I miss her heaps!Everyday was a laugh with her,even the bad days!

Love ya babe and hope you have an amazing birthday!Wish I could be there to help you celebrate!Someday we shall be reunited - Liverpool or Belfast?!Or maybe we should just go back to Oz!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sweet! Although it does seem that you have more pictures of me than i do?! I dont even remember you taking them all. xx

28 May, 2006 11:36

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»

20 July, 2006 23:22

 

Post a Comment

<< Home