i know i'm in my own world - it's okay, they know me here.

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Reunion with Reuben...


Tonight I was reunited with my good friend Reuben!if anyone ever met Ruby the duck while on my travels in Oz,reuben was the one who gave me ruby and named it after himself!so,reubs told me he wanted to see my aussie pics - i think he got a tad scared when i showed him how many there were!the pic above shows my albums and bear in mind that i only put my best pics in them so there are many more photos about!it is always good to meet up with old friends and find that things haven't changed even though it has been a very long time since you've seen them.reubs and i tend to talk A LOT when we're together so we had to break up the conversation and promise a continuation at a later stage,otherwise we would have been here all night!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Jayne!!!Cous Ali here.well im signing ur blogg now so u cant shout at me now.lol, oj.sssssoooooo glad ur home!!!!had such a fun wee weekend there.Love u lots and lotsxxxAlixxx p.s. Copywright!!

19 April, 2006 16:19

 

Post a Comment

<< Home