i know i'm in my own world - it's okay, they know me here.

Friday, April 21, 2006

Onto Darwin...



I lost track of the aussie trip there for a couple of blogs,so now I'm back in Darwin!Well,Darwin wasn't my favourite of places,I mean it was grand,I did like it to a degree and am glad I visited it, but it's not a place I'd put at the top of my list to go back to.For starters you can't really go into the water without fear of getting eaten by a crocodile,you can't even lie on some of the beaches in case they're lurking there!I didn't get to do much in Darwin and it was one of those more lonely places.I have to say that the Mindil markets were great,the food was awesome and had some fantastic street performers.I also got to watch the sunset on Mindil beach with a few hundred other people!The 'jumping crocs' and getting to hold a couple of snakes were the highlight - oh and I did also eat the green bum of an ant!it tasted of lime!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Jaynes!! Love the webby, brings back good memories. However, i notice that you failed to mention you dancing on tables in Darwin!! Also someone mentioned the grin on the camel's face...i think at that point he was feelin rather smug having dragged us through bushes, cutting my foot and making me squeal like a baby girl!
Keep smiling that smile kiddo xxx

22 April, 2006 01:17

 

Post a Comment

<< Home