i know i'm in my own world - it's okay, they know me here.

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

France interruption...




I've been missing for the weekend as I ended up in Nice,France!I'm only home from Oz and I'm away again!My dad obviously felt that it had been far too long since we'd all gone away together as a family and along with the ridiculously cheap flights to Europe,he decided to take us all to France for the weekend.(He did have it all arranged yonks ago,wasn't just a spontanteous decision!)It was really nice,we just chilled,hung out in the town,did a few wee touristy things and just had a good time together.
Mum was understandably unimpressed though when chris,dad and I spent 2 hours in an Irish pub watching Spurs beat Man City!She worries about me watching matches in public as I get a bit excited and quite animated!think she thinks i'm going to get beaten up some day by a supporter of the opposing team - ha ha!
I actually really loved the fact that the morning that we flew there we flew over the Alps and saw them so clearly,it was stunning.Then on the night we returned we could actually see the Eiffel tower from the sky,how cool is that?!The pics above are just of Nice itself along with my mum,dad and bro.I'm such a lucky child!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jayne I am so jealous...FRANCE ....you are so lucky to live so close to such wonderful places...Hmmmm one day I'm going...specially to Italy...Yuscany bla bla bla
Love ya you're looking good.
Steph motherin' in Oz

22 April, 2006 02:43

 

Post a Comment

<< Home