i know i'm in my own world - it's okay, they know me here.

Monday, April 03, 2006

mad cousins on the loose!













So,here's what i've been doing over the weekend...hanging out with my mad cousins!ali (with her mouth wide
open!)managed to keep me up until after 2.30am on fri and then didn't
let me get dressed until after 2pm on saturday!wouldn't let me have a shower or anything!honest - hey ali?! ;-) (I'm only messin - don't whitey!) then after
we eventually got dressed she locked me out in a hail stones storm - she loves me really!lizzie (with big grin!)and i went to church tonight and then we acted like eegits when we came home!i love my 'wee' cousins they make me laugh so much!thanks gals - this blog is dedicated to you!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey hey, lovin ur work so far!!! duno wot to say cos im tryin to watch a film but ur in a big whitey and makin me leave a comment.....hehe just kiddin ya :p Glad uv got us on ur blog, got ur priorities right lol. Havin so much fun with ya now ur home, and tomorrow will b great!!! Hope ur sore head gets better! Love ya heaps!!!! Love lizzie xoxoxoxox

04 April, 2006 23:20

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello its me your strange waetrpolo posing cousin! lol, i like your we world, i am quite an iliterate when it comes to computers and websites! thankyou for the photo it made me chuckle. I went shopping today, saw3 ice age 2 and got 2 pairs of jeans one black the other normal blue denim, got two dresses and two belts from opp shop- its so much funn!


hope your well, ,lots of love and sunshine love larissa

18 April, 2006 10:22

 

Post a Comment

<< Home