i know i'm in my own world - it's okay, they know me here.

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Team Muzungu!



I'll start off by introducing the team!We were affectionately known as Team Muzungu (muzungu means white man). As you can hopefully notice from the photo, I was in fact the only female on the team! Admittedly at the start I was a wee bit wary about that fact but after a very short time with these guys I soon realised that it was going to be fine!After being with them for 2 weeks I can honestly say that I wouldn't have changed the fact that I was the only girl for anything - I loved it!I officially have new adopted brothers and dads!

Starting from the top left the team are as follows:

Andy,Jonny,Jayne,Garvin,Steve
Bryan,Leigh,Chris,Neil

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey big cous, glad you had a good time, but im sure it was hard for ya too. Looking forward to hearing more about it. Glad to hear your feeling bit better too!!! xoxox

02 November, 2006 20:19

 

Post a Comment

<< Home